Home – Welcome!
In Our Elements (IOE) offers a set of resources and services designed to help individuals and groups reach that creative space where they are doing what they love, while making their contributions to a better world. IOE features include:
* Retreats and Workshops for team-building and staff development
* Coaching for effective leadership development
* Team-Building Tools with adaptable resources for engaged learning initiatives
* Reflection Materials for individual contemplation and group dialogue
IOE adapts these features to benefit educators, ministers, business and community leaders who want to experience a higher level of engagement and team chemistry in their schools, churches, workplaces, or communities.
Key Values: IOE engages in work that is–
* Transformational – creating positive change in the individuals and groups we work with.
* Alignment-Oriented – creating stronger connections between the various aspects of one’s life – beliefs, behaviors, decisions, interactions, practices.
* Of Lasting Value – creating practical applications that will continue far beyond one’s experiences with IOE.
Contact Stan Dotson, founding director of InOurElements, for information on engaging the services of IOE. phone: 828-702-2120, email firstname.lastname@example.org top